What we and our Partners Collect
* Your name from your login account
* Basic use of the app, including any crashes or errors
* Names of people you ask for gift requests
* Make, model and OS of your device
* Your IP address and country where the app is used
Our advertising partners (Google):
* Previous search activity
* Your activity while you were signed in to Google
* Your previous interactions with ads
* Types of websites you visit
* Types of mobile app activity on your device
* Your activity on another device
* The time of day
* Info you gave to an advertiser, like if you signed up for a newsletter with your email address
How your data is used
We use your name within the app to personalise it for you, and in messages when you send gift idea requests to others so they know who it’s from.
The information we store about those you send messages to is kept solely for that purpose so you can manage these requests within the app. We never use this data for anything else.
If you opt into Analytics we collect details about your phone and use of the app to monitor how the app is being used for security and performance purposes, to identify and fix errors and to improve your experience of the app.
We do NOT use the data you provide for marketing purposes nor do we sell or share this data with third parties.
Our technology and advertising partners collect their own data from your device and use of the app (but not any of the data you enter into the app itself).
They act as Data Processors and are under strict terms related to how they can use it.
To find out more about what Google and our advertising partners collect and how they use your data, please see this link:
How to delete your data
While using the app, we will store the data you provide so that whenever you open the app, your data is still available. This will include events, people and gifts you add, plus status information and information you volunteer about yourself as part of sign-up and account creation.
If you no longer wish to use the app, you can, at any time, delete your account. This will delete all information related to your account including the information mentioned above. Note that deleting your account is permanent and cannot be undone.
To delete your account from within the app:
- make sure you’re logged into the account you wish to delete.
- tap the menu icon in the top-left (also called the hamburger icon)
- tap Your Profile
- in the profile screen, scroll down (if needed) and tap DELETE THIS ACCOUNT
- once confirmed, your account will be deleted and you will be returned to the login screen.
If you can’t log into the app to do the above, you can contact us at email@example.com and we will delete your account for you.